Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
What You’ll Need:
- Lotus Bites – 2*17g packs of Organic Turmeric
- Potatoes – 2 medium, boiled
- Green chillies – 2 finely chopped (optional)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – 3 tsp
- Dry mango powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Himalayan Rock Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
What To Do:
- Soak Lotus Bites in one cup of water for 2 hours. After that, strain them.
- In a mixing bowl/plate, grate/mash the boiled potatoes. Now add soaked Lotus Bites, coriander leaves, dry mango powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, lemon juice Chopped green chillies (optional) and Himalayan rock salt to taste.
- Mix it well with the help of your hands while mashing the Lotus Bites.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts and make round balls of them. Take one round ball, flatten it between your palm Similarly you can make patties of all the round balls
- Heat oil in a pan over slow flame and shallow fry them till they are nice golden in colour. Approx. 20 mins
- Serve them hot and enjoy with mint chutney or yogurt.